To Support Your Screening Event
We are working on the following materials and will make them available for download as soon as possible. Please check back for updates. If you need materials immediately for your screening event, or need them in print quality, please contact us.
The Press Kit contains a synopsis, director’s bio and statement, film credits, still images and trailer downloads, key facts about the Confucius Institutes, and contact info. Download the Press Kit and send it to your local media, journalists, festivals and organizations you think would be interested in In the Name of Confucius film.
Film Key Art
- Film logo: white square, white rectangular; black square, black rectangular
- Film profile image: square
- Header image: logo + tagline
- Poster – online: size 27″×40″ and size 6″×4″
- Poster – print: size 27″×40″
- Postcard – print: size 6″×4″
- Scannable barcode
- Press Release. Send it to your local media and relevant organizations to boost attention to your screening event.
- Invitation Letter. You can customize your invitation letter and send it to your VIPs.
- Audience Feedback Form. Give out before screenings and collect as many back as possible.
- Email Sign Up Form. We recommend that you use a tablet or smart phone to gather contacts electronically to ensure the accuracy.