To Support Your Screening Event
We are working on the following materials and will make them available for download as soon as possible. Please check back for updates. If you need materials immediately for your screening event, or need print quality, please contact us.
The Press Kit contains a synopsis, director’s bio and statement, film credits, still images and trailer downloads, key facts about the Confucius Institutes, and contact info. Download the Press Kit and send it to your local media, journalists, festivals and organizations you think would be interested in In the Name of Confucius.
Film Key Art
- Film logo: white square, white rectangular; black square, black rectangular
- Film profile image: square
- Header image: logo + tagline
- Poster – online: size 27″×41″ and size 10″×6″
- Poster – print: size 11″×17″
- Scannable barcode
A booklet that provides you with comprehensive facts and background about In the Name of Confucius and the issue of Confucius Institutes.
- Press Release. Send it to your local media and relevant organizations to boost attention to your screening event.
- Invitation Letter. You can customize your invitation letter and send it them to your VIPs.
- Audience Feedback Form. Give out before screenings and collect as many back as possible.
- Email Sign Up Form. We recommend that you use a tablet or smart phone to gather contacts electronically to ensure the accuracy.