Support An Award-Winning Film’s
In the Name of Confucius was produced on a small budget. Since its completion in June 2016, the film has won 10 international awards and nominations, and been screened in 10 countries across 5 continents. As we launch the outreach campaign, we are basically relying on the contribution of volunteers, including director Doris Liu who has been working very hard since 2013 to make this film and is now a driving force of the campaign.
Your kind support will help us educate people worldwide about the impact of Confucius Institutes on our educational systems and societies and inspire positive discussions on how to better engage China.
How You Can Help
Make A Donation!
Your generous contribution will be immediately put into our daily work, including maintaining and updating this website and our social media, creating marketing materials, facilitating screenings, supporting director/cast’s travel to an important screening event, and etc.
- Learn about the film and the issue. Read through this website and get to know In the Name of Confucius and the issue of Confucius Institutes.
- Be the advocate. Write to your school trustees, City Councillors, Members of Parliament, Parents Associations, Teachers Associations, Faculty Associations, and others. Tell them about In the Name of Confucius, and bring their attention to the issue of Confucius Institutes in your community.
- Be the change in your community. Host a screening.
- Join our campaign. Now we only have a handful of volunteers. We are looking for writers, social media campaigners, researchers, translators, coordinators, and more.
- Follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Vimeo. Every “like” and “follow” counts!
- Share this film on social media, using the hashtag: #Confuciusfilm
- Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned.
- Have your say! Tell us what you think about our film and share your thoughts on the Confucius Institute.